Friday, January 28, 2011

News

This afternoon as I was wearily making my way home on the subway, two adorable girls with cameras asked if they could take my photo for a street-style fashion blog.  I must have looked absolutely ramshackly - I certainly felt it after a long, long day at the Toronto Interior Design show (I was foolishly wearing heels which is an utterly stupid thing to do when you're going to be spending hours mingling and ogling shower stalls and carpets and patio furniture).  So who knows what historical trends will be sparked by this serendipitous event.
Just remember what happened the last time someone took my photo.

And, seriously, at next year's design show they should really have waiters circulating with refreshments: hors-d'oeuvres and champagne cocktails.  I'm just saying.


Outdoor suspended chair made out of Corian for DuPont


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...